As experts in the structure of the human body and its movement, we use evidence-based knowledge to analyse and correct any loading disorders which may be affecting your body. We work with people of all ages to treat a broad range of health conditions, aiming to assist you in getting the most out of your life.
‘Hands-on’ physiotherapy and pain management modalities play a very important role, particularly in the acute phase of treatment. By reducing painful and sensitised structures, then movement can be both more comfortable and more successful. Our goals are to help you recover from injury, reduce pain and stiffness, increase mobility, and prevent further injury.
At Niche we use a range of different physiotherapy techniques, some of these include:
- Soft tissue and deep tissue massage
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Dry needling
- Electrotherapy such as ultrasound and interferential
- Chronic pain and injury management
- Therapeutic taping
- Exercise prescription
- Education on the injury, surgical post-operative rehabilitation, and goal setting
PHYSIOTHERAPY COST (private patient)
- $104.00 Initial Physio Consult
- $96.00 Subsequent Physio Consult
Hicaps is available onsite with health fund rebates issued on the spot! We accept all health funds and you do not need a doctor’s referral to come and see us!